Blogly uses the Customizer to help you change to your theme in real-time. To begin editing your theme, visit Appearance → Customize.
Adding Your Logo
To upload a custom logo, visit the Site Title section in the Customizer. Get detailed instructions on adding a logo.
To display some custom text in the footer, select the Footer option in the Customizer and add your text.
The following Post Formats are supported:
- Standard – for normal posts
- Aside – for quick text snippets, no title is displayed
- Link – for linking to any URL, post title becomes the link
- Gallery – for adding multiple images
- Audio – for embedding audio
- Video – for embedding video
- Quote – large font for quotes, no post title
- Image – for single images
Social Media Menu
Blogly includes a custom menu called Social to display links to your social media profiles. To use this feature, visit Appearance → Menus and follow the instructions outlined here.
The following social media services are supported:
- WordPress ( .com or .org )
This is how the icons display in your theme :
We have included a custom widget to display your latest Dribbble shots. To use this widget, visit Appearance → Widgets and drag it to the sidebar. Enter your Dribbble username, choose how many images to display in “limit,” and use the check boxes to show or hide the shot title and date.
Your images will display like this when added to the theme: