Tags » Indigo Children

From the eye of a Rainbow Child's mind

Do you remember my posts From the eye of a Rainbow child’s mind? Well, I have added a few more segments and made it into an e-book! 24 more words

Spirituality

If you know how to do nothing, then you already know how to do ANYTHING

Are you good at sitting and doing nothing? Then it is already easy for you to get up & do something that can benefit you. 57 more words

To My Wayward Children

Fiercely agnostic in my twenties,
Haunted by dreams of abduction
By conservative Christians,
I’d pretend to play along
Whilst planning my escape.
They could not brainwash me! 161 more words

God

Letter to All of My Beloved Indigo Children

Dear Precious Indigo Kids,

For those who don’t know, Indigos are a special set of souls born between roughly the mid-1970’s to the mid-1990’s.  You are only 75% human, with the other 25% of your DNA coming from your home realm, which can be from this world, or another, or from the nonphysical realms, like me.  1,304 more words

Star Children and Indigo Children [FULL VIDEO]


Published on May 3, 2015

Star children are children who have been sent here from all areas of the universe to help the earth and the people on it. 281 more words

Labeled or not...

The video below is one of those I’ve been watching during the last weeks,  and since I didn’t actually knew anything about Indigo, Crystal or Rainbow children before, had heard of it but no more, I found it very interesting. 185 more words

Life As It Is