Tags » ARC Reviews

Review: It's the End of the World As We Know It by Saci Lloyd (ARC)

Saci Lloyd’s It’s the End of the World As We Know It is a wild ride through a wormhole and into a parallel world full of internet speak, zombies, uncontrollable algae, and unique and weird characters. 503 more words

Books

ARC Review: One Percenter by D.R. Graham!!!

One Percenter

D. R. Graham

Release Date: 02/23/2015

Publisher: Entangled Embrace

Received From: Heather @ Entangled Publishing

Synopsis:

99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own… 522 more words

Book Reviews

ARC Reviews: Sarah Mayberry, Dani Collins, Louisa Edwards and more...

Remember last week when I barely posted any reviews here and told you guys that I’ve been reading and reading? Well, I’ve finally managed to write four reviews for those books I told you about last week. 928 more words

Contemporary Romance

ARC Review: The Torn Up Marriage by Caroline Roberts

Cheating is one of the more difficult tropes to pull off in genre romance. The angst alone would be enough to send a reader into a tizzy. 372 more words

ARC Reviews

Cursed by Fire by Jacquelyn Frank

I received this ARC in exchange for a honest review. A new series by Jacquelyn Frank, Cursed by Fire, is the first in the Immortal Brothers series. 403 more words

ARC Review: All Fall Down by Ally Carter!!!

All Fall Down

Ally Carter

Release Date: 01/20/2015

Publisher: Scholastic Press

Received From: Ally Ambassadors

Synopsis:

A new series of global proportions — from master of intrigue, NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Ally Carter. 604 more words

Reading