A few years ago, the Worcester Telegram reported the story of a temporary power outage in Newport, New Hampshire caused by a man who choked on a piece of food while driving. 118 more words
Tags » Accidents
My helmet saved my life. Enough said.
I was having a lovely ride in to work after a struggle with myself to get out of bed and into the saddle – wind was behind me, every push down on the pedal saw me powering along the road, I had no rush to get in, just enjoying the sensation. 812 more words
A seven-year-old boy tumbled out of an eighth-storey window at a Toronto birthday party Thursday, breaking several bones but suffering no life-threatening injuries.
The boy fell about 21 metres onto a patch of wet grass. 467 more words