Zuki Premium Theme (widget width + sidebar)

• Author

Hi everyone,
    Not sure how it happened but yesterday my blog decided to make some changes without me knowing!

On my homepage you can see how all the widgets have automatically reduced their size and they’re not full width now, I’ve tried loads of things but none would work.

Also, when clicking on my posts, the sidebar has automatically moved to the bottom of the page, I’ve been reading other forums about the <div< tag but I haven’t seen this problem on my web.

Thanks for your help,
    Paula

The blog I need help with is myhippieandhappyworld.com.

foxdog1020

My Zuki theme has gone all screwy as well. Exactly the same thing happened. It was working fine until yesterday and now my column on the right is at the bottom of the page.

aslihanoguz

I’m having the same problem today! I investigated everything, nothing seems to change the view. None of the widgets are showing full-width on the front page. On the pages of the blog posts the right side bar is at the bottom of the page and the rest of the blog post is at the middle of the page.

Can you please help? My blog is: https://mydearkitcheninhelsinki.com

Thanks!

supernovia
    Staff

Hey folks, it looks like there’s a bug; it’s been reported and I’ll add your reports to that.

As a temporary fix, if your site supports custom CSS, try adding this:

.page-template-front-page #primary {

width: 100% !important; float: none !important;

}

We’ll update you when we have more information.

The topic ‘Zuki Premium Theme (widget width + sidebar)’ is closed to new replies.