WPML (multilingual)compatibile

• Author

Hey there,

I’m researching WordPress themes (within wordpress) but before I pick one, I need to be sure it’s compatible with t multingual (WPML) plugin, as well als Yoast SEO.

Is this default for all of wordpress’ own themes?

thanks for helping me out!

Saskia

The blog I need help with is lestylodubois.blog.

kathrynwp
    Staff

Hi Saskia! Could you first confirm whether you have a site hosted here on WordPress.com with the Business plan? That’s the only plan where you can install plugins, but I don’t see any sites on your account with that plan.

Hi Kathryn, thank you for your reply. I’m doing this reserach for a client who doesn’t have a business plan yet but is willing to take if necessary for updating their website.

The themes I’m thinking about are: Gateway, Shoreditch, Edin, Radiate.

Is this enough info for you to tell me whether it’s possible to use the pugins (Yoast an WMPL)?

Thanks!

kathrynwp
    Staff

While we don’t test themes against Yoast SEO or WPML plugins, I wouldn’t foresee any issues with the SEO plugin. WPML can be harder to predict; sometimes theme settings in the Customizer settings are not translatable, no matter the plugin. The Business plan is refundable within 30 days of purchase, so if there were any issues, you could get a full refund. You could also set up a quick localhost test install first, to check.

Thanks for your reply! That;s enhough info for us the proceed right now.

kathrynwp
    Staff

You’re very welcome.

The topic ‘WPML (multilingual)compatibile’ is closed to new replies.