WordPress.com Forums Community Standards
(See updated standards here.)
Welcome to the WordPress.com Support Forums, the only official public support community for WordPress.com.
These forums are a space where anyone can request and provide help for their WordPress.com account and sites.
Our full Terms of Service apply when posting in the forums. And there are a few things specific to the forums community we’d like to highlight:
- Be aware of your tone and focus. We love positive and productive discussions, so please keep comments on the topics at hand and not on other members of the community.
- Promote a respectful and friendly atmosphere. Every person has the right to ask and answer any questions, as well as participate in discussions and suggest new features. Welcome new users and stay on topic.
- Think before you post – this is a public forum. Forum topics will only be deleted at the discretion of Staff if they represent a valid security or personal safety concern.
- Avoid asking off-topic questions in existing threads. Everyone wants their question answered. Staff and volunteers can better answer your question if you start your own thread.
- Do not spam the forums, post links to sites that violate our ToS, or promote commercial WordPress consultancy services. Any posts like these will be deleted.
Violating these Community Standards may result in your ability to post in the forums being temporarily or permanently suspended.
Though the above points represent the community ground rules, we encourage you to visit Getting Started in the Forums for further information and helpful tips.
The topic ‘WordPress.com Forums Community Standards’ is closed to new replies.