WordPress site not launching, ‘This site cannot be reached’ ‘Server IP address could not be found’

• I have been editing and writing posts to my site (jennsends.com) for a few months now, but when I went to activate it a few days ago, the site returned a page with ‘This site cannot be reached, jennsends.com server IP address could not be found, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN’ I went to my bluehost portal to check if I had the domain right, and it said the domain was box####.temp.domains/~jennsend. I changed it to jennsends.com, and now I am totally unable to access WordPress for my site without getting the ‘site cannot be reached’ page. I hope there is a way to resolve this while still retaining all of the posts and customization that went into the site! I cannot go back and access any of the work I did under this temporary URL. Any help would be appreciated.

• Hi @jennsends, can you contact your host? This sounds like an issue with your domain or their server.

Also, these forums are for the free sites using our managed hosting service, which can be quite different from running your own WordPress installation at another host.

Here’s a link to the correct forums for self-managed sites:
    https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

• The topic ‘WordPress site not launching, ‘This site cannot be reached’ ‘Server IP address could not be found’’ is closed to new replies.