wordads february

• Author

rpgnoob

Hi, I run rpgnovels.com and I would like to protest my wordads earnings for February. The Ads impressions I got was almost the same for January and yet their difference is far too big. Can you look into this?

The blog I need help with is rpgnovels.com.

Same here. What happened February? That seems to be an all-time low… usually got twice or three times as much for the same ad impressions.

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know we are looking into this. I’ll give you an update when I have more information.

Thanks!

rpgnoob

Thank you. I will be waiting for that update.

beachbum003

They’re just going to tell you it has to do with which ads are purchased, who’s viewing your ads (i.e. which country their from) & ad blockers…blah blah blah. I get the same speech every time the payouts are low…it stinks but they never offer new information. (even though they previously told me Word Ads 2.0 would let you see way more info…it doesn’t)

rpgnoob

Does it get better though? Or at least return to normal, in your experience. I’m going to wait and see next month’s result and if it’s as abysmal as this one, I’ll switch with a bad taste in my mouth.

beachbum003

First, cause it’ll make me crazy…just reread my post and it should say they’re not their… lol

I’ve been doing this on a pay scale for 3 1/2 years it’s up and down. But it’s NEVER been this bad. Like mid 2015 they started to drop the rate that you were paid per impression, and then last year they started to go up again and this year they just bottomed out.

Usually you get at least $.001-$.002/impression (that was the norm) the last two months it was $.0006 and $.0007. But December it was $.004 (so payout was huge). Makes zero sense why it’s so up and down. (because the same people view my site each month. They didn’t just suddenly turn on ad blockers or move to another country). But yea the last two months have been AWFUL.

beachbum003

I can tell you about 2 1/2 years ago I ported everything to WordPress.org, invested in hosting etc because I wanted to use Google AdSense. Hits were the same, payouts from AdSense were abysmal.

WordAds (while INSANELY frustrating) pays out much better than just AdSense alone. And that’s because WordAds pulls ads from all of the Ad Marketplaces (so they use AdSense, Yahoo etc) so they tend to get more per impression.

Hi rpgnoob and diaryofdennis,

I’ve sent more information about February’s earnings to the email address on your WordPress.com accounts.

Thanks!

The topic ‘wordads february’ is closed to new replies.