Woo Commerce and Plug-in-Costs

• Hi,
    I am thinking about upgrading to a business plan. I see there are options for adding shopping carts, such as woo commerce. Where can I find out about the approximate costs of these plug-ins, specifically how much additional cost (besides the plan upgrade) of running a basic e-commerce business with standard or better shopping cart?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hey @candicecarnes,

You don’t need to pay extra for woo-commerce if you are going with a business plan on WordPress.com. As you will have business plan activated you will be eligible to install custom plugins :) and the woo-commerce plugin is completely free:).

Sell Online on WordPress.com

https://woocommerce.com/signin-with-wordpress/

Thanks !!!

• Hi there,

WooCommerce itself is free, but there are paid extensions to that plugin that you might need to use. Without knowing exactly what you want to do with your store it’s not possible to advise you on which plugins you might need, though, so no way to give you an estimate of the cost. All online stores are different, and what yours will cost will depend on exactly what you need to run it the way you want to.

Additionally, you’d be paying us for the Business Plan only, not for any plugins. Should you want to use any premium plugins you’d buy those directly from the companies who make them. So if you want a premium WooCommerce plugin you’d buy it from WooCommerce.com, and that website is the best place to get more information and pricing on the particular add-ons available for that plugin.

• The topic ‘Woo Commerce and Plug-in-Costs’ is closed to new replies.