Wolof translation request

• Author

jangwolof

Hello,

We are an organisation working on improving the use of Wolof (widely spoken in Senegal, Gambia and Mauritania) on the Internet. We are currently working on Wikipedia, Facebook and Google among other platforms. We would like to start translating WordPress too. Could Wolof be added to the list of projects, please?

The blog I need help with is jangwolof.com.

fstat
    Staff

Hi there!

I see that you already posted in the WordPress.org translators blog. You’ll need to get started there and then continue here on WordPress.com.

The way it works is that you’ll first have to translate WordPress.org and then merge the translation to WordPress.com.

When you’re all set (accepted and WordPress.org translated) reply to this post and we’ll start the process on our end.

jangwolof

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Since I have not received a reply there I talked to a Happiness engineer who advised me to make a post on this forum because WordPress.com and WordPress.org were separate.

That’s correct, WordPress.org and WordPress.com are separate entities, however, the translation wise it’s as @fstat mentioned. You’ll need to coordinate on WordPress.org first and once that is done, we can start the process of merging it with WordPress.com.

The topic ‘Wolof translation request’ is closed to new replies.