With the AutoFocus theme, why are my featured images cropped on the home page?

• Author

aortiz92

My featured images are cropped on the homepage, instead of filling up the space of the tile, how do I make it fill up the whole space?

The blog I need help with is foreignaffaires.wordpress.com.

justjennifer

How wide is the image?

First place for information on the theme you are using is the theme’s showcase page: http://theme.wordpress.com/themes/autofocus/

aortiz92

I have checked the theme’s showcase page, which shows me how to set a featured image but not how to manipulate it to take up the whole image space on the homepage. There are a variety of images, each from different posts, some fit in their allotted rectangles on the homepage and others don’t. They don’t necessarily need to be cropped to fit that space, but even if they could be zoomed in just to satisfy that space on the homepage would be fine, I don’t like the gray area around it

justjennifer

but even if they could be zoomed in just to satisfy that space on the homepage would be fine

To preserve image quality, WordPress.com will not automatically enlarge undersized images. The images you upload must be large enough to fill the space. You can do this in an image editing program before uploading.

aortiz92

gotcha, thank you!

The topic ‘With the AutoFocus theme, why are my featured images cropped on the home page?’ is closed to new replies.