Why suddenly I´ve got no visits at all on my Blog?

• For the past two days, I have received no hit on my blog. I check the “Blog Stats” and the Posts columns are empty. The strange thing is that I ran a test so i asked my freinds to visit the blog to check the hits, and still none.

Is there a problem with my hit count or what?!?!

PLEASE HELP!!!!! that´s not normal!!!

• My views have been realy down this past week.

• The thing is that we have a considerable amount of traffic per day, and is just impossible we didnt have any visits in 2 days, cause everyday we mention our site for people so at least these people should be counted.

I want to know what can I do to get it counting again without having to create a new blog.

• I politely point you to the two threads already on this topic and the suggest that just a causal scan of the front page of the forum might be helpful next time when you have an issue. :)

• Thank You drmike !!!! in 5 minutes I´ve got all these help !!! AMAZING !!

GO WORDPRESS GO !!!!

Well I still have the problem though… read those threads and they are full of peoploe complaning exactly the same thing.

Should we worry about it or not ? that´s teh question.

What the WordPress is saying about it?

Can we have like 10,000 hits bonus for the inconvininece too ? hehehehe

Let´s keep talking bloggers!

• A feedback has been sent to staff about the issue along with a pointer to one of those threads. I haven’t heard anything back yet though.

I know when the stats haven’t been updating, they’ve still been keeping track though of what has been occuring. Andy, one of the staff members is in charge of the stats program and I gather he just isn’t available right off. Hopefully we’re hear about the issue though soon.

• Ufffff, if you say they are counting everything and we just have a temporary blindness than that´s just great, as long as everything gets there again.

Well so i reckon we should not worry. Let´s get back to blogging them ;)

• I’m playing Runescape tonight. Just don’t tell Timethief. :)

• Remember that WordPress still saves and will display your stats for 30 days, so I wouldn’t sweat it too much (although I’d send in a feedback myself if this were happening to me). Once it’s fixed you’ll be able to go back and see your stats for each day.

My friends and I are noticing hits are down a bit all over, so you’re likely not missing that much excitement anyway. Must be election hangover, plus weekend doldrums.

• I have noticed the opposite yesterday my hits went through the roof. I don’t know why I had so many.

• Ah, so that’s where my readers went!

• If people got a new domain, then your pagerank starts over again at 0. Maybe that’s a factor.

• Yes, you don’t need to tell me about it. Pagerank went from 6 to 0. I am saving up for a Godiva trip to staunch the psychic bleeding from that.

What I meant was that hits are down EVEN from my 40% post-new-domain drop. Yesterday I didn’t even break a benchmark I thought I’d left behind months ago. Pain!

• How long have you had your new domain? That’s why I won’t get one. But weekends tend to be slow for me. Maybe that’s it for you. People are at work. I tend to get alot of the people who are goofing around at work on the computers who should be working instead. lol

• Raincoaster…. I am sorry for stealing.

V

• Apology accepted. Tell them I’m waiting!

Nosy, I was the very first person to get a new domain name, back at the beginning of October. I also went from about 22,000 on Technorati down to several-millionth. Technorati won’t let you fuse the two URLs, which is stupid of them, so I’ve just been pinging both of them. Right now, five weeks after the switchover, raincoaster.com is at 82,000 and raincoaster.wordpress.com is 32,000, because it hasn’t been getting any new links. I also went from a Slithering Reptile on TLB to a Multicellular Microorganism. I expect I’ll regain my rankings eventually, but it’ll take time.

• Though my individual post stats are not showing, my total hits are maintaining the same level as they were earlier. Spam is increasing like mad and there is some wrestler person called mickey James who sends me spam every hour! they should simply close down that site.
    And yes, on week-ends it’s a low period for me too.

• OK here is what i meant when i said no hits.
    Check out a picture of my dashboard.
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6310/bambuzadadashboardmi0.jpg

You can see i have referrers but how about the hits on the posts they landed??? How can I have a referrer without hitting anything?

Makes sense now???

Well as drmike said i hope they have all stats saved and the hits get back to normal.

Its my third day in darkness!!!

Gimme some LIGHT WordPress!! hehehehe

• I’ve got a staff member (Hi Barry!) answering the emails that I’ve sent in during the last few days right now. Looks like they’re playing catch up. :)

Andy has stated that stats get saved off server and to a backup server as well.

• Ok Here are my last updates of the situation.

On the pic you can see that on the last 3 days i still have no stats, but it seems today it’s gonna be normal again, cause “top posts” section seems to be catching every hit as usual.

Just hope those three days get their stats back.

Go WordPress! we still love ya ! hahaha

• The topic ‘Why suddenly I´ve got no visits at all on my Blog?’ is closed to new replies.