why my blog's new "stats" and "my sites" pages seems like tiny microscope i

• Author

migarium
    Original poster

I don’t really understand. Since the stats page has been upgrade, if I wanted to see what is changed of my stats, I have to use microscope. But I don’t have one:) Reader and classic dashboard pages are normal as usual. And even If I changed my computer internet service provider settings, so I made zoom the web page, there is nothing change. The other web pages are becoming more bigger, but just new upgrade wordpress pages “stats” and “my sites” are still tiny. I guess these new upgrade of this parts were made for only tablet and mobile. And if it is, I don’t want to use this anymore. And if I am only one user, who living this problem, someone can help me, how I fix, I would be glad.

The blog I need help with is: unnecessarynewsfromearth.wordpress.com

migarium
    Original poster

“why my blog’s new “stats” and “my sites” pages seems like tiny microscope image?”

– actually this is full writing on my topic :)

migarium
    Original poster

Migarium proudly presents this image:)

Visual representation of my problem

http://i.imgur.com/cz4ETVZ.jpg

migarium
    Original poster

I am thinking about the subject “It’s been one day. If anyone didn’t read my post and not help naturally, I guess I’m invisible” :)

migarium
    Original poster

In this time, I use a well-known Bob Dylan song for taking attention to my problem.
    Of course, changing lyrics :)

Members, take this problem off me
    I can’t use new upgrade stats anymore
    I’m getting blind for using tiny letters
    I feel I’m knockin’ on forums door

Knock, knock, knockin’ on forums door
    Knock, knock, knockin’ on forums door

migarium
    Original poster

The topic ‘why my blog's new "stats" and "my sites" pages seems like tiny microscope i’ is closed to new replies.