Why is the slideshow option on modularity light theme only showing one picture?

• Author

poolman78

I am using the modularity lite theme and when i try to use the slideshow option it is only allowing one picture to show, and not the other ones. it is supposed to go back the last 5 or 6 posts. Please help, i love the feature and it seems to have stopped working.
    -Chris

The blog I need help with is millerlightingdesign.com.

ehgy
    Staff

Hey Chris,

From what I can see, most of your images are above the 950 pixels by 425 pixels size requirement from Modularity Lite – so they really should be displaying in the slideshow.

I’m going to investigate further, but any other information you could give me to narrow this issue down would be greatly appreciated, i.e. when did you start having this problem? e.g. after you added a certain post, page or image.

Thanks!

Chris.

ehgy
    Staff

Hi Chris,

Could you try and remove an image from one of your posts, then instead of inserting existing images in the Media Library, could you try and upload a new one?

I’m wondering whether the images in your posts being in your galleries at the same time as your posts could be at fault here.

Thanks!

Chris.

poolman78

That fixed it. I reloaded the images separately and inserted them directly in. Now they are working. Kinda frustrating though that you will have to upload an image a second time to get them in the slide show. Don’t know if that bug can be fixed. But at least there is a work around. Thanks a lot. It’s a simple feature but adds a nice wow factor to my site. Thanks again!!

ehgy
    Staff

Glad it’s working now Chris – sorry for the hassle :(

I believe it’s a bug, and I’ll attempt to narrow down whether it’s a bug in the theme, or somewhere else – I’ll keep you updated!

Thanks,

Chris.

The topic ‘Why is the slideshow option on modularity light theme only showing one picture?’ is closed to new replies.