Why i can't build a WordPress site free?

• Author

carelz

Hello, Im from Indonesia.
    I have some problem when i want to create a WordPress Site (free site), i going to create some site like usual give Category, a Name, and URL, in this time all looking good, but when i click “start with free” the page doesn’t change instead the page is going back to the previous page (giving url site).
    Can someone tell me what’s going on?

Hi there!

To create a free site you must choose a free subdomain, what’s the URL that you’re selecting when asked to?

carelz

I tried different names and the result is still same.
    Domain

carelz

the free subdomain is changing when i try using a different names.
    but it still free, is there any problem with that?
    it’s a long time not writing on wordpress so i don’t really sure about that free subdomain, because what i know is “.wordpress.com” is the free domain for free site.

macmanx
    Staff

The .home.blog subdomains are free too, as it’s marked there. For a free site, select the free option. :)

carelz

Oh oke, here is the problem.
    problem

carelz

the page doesn’t going forward to the next step.
    sometime the page going to the next step and then they give some offer for domain and hosting for premium, and in the top of the page there’s a button “Start with Free” but when i click the page doesn’t going to the next step instead going back to the previous page.

kokkieh
    Staff

Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then log back in. If you’re using any browser add-ons, also try temporarily disabling those.

carelz

i’ve clear cache and cookie and also remove some add-ons on my browser and trying again but still same.

kokkieh
    Staff

What browser are you using?

Please see if it helps to use a different browser. Also try unplugging your modem/router for a few seconds, in case it’s a connection issue that’s preventing the instruction being sent from your browser from reaching our servers.

carelz

problem solved.
    i think my account (this account) got disable from WordPress.
    I tried using different account to create some website and going normal, thank you guys for helping me.

kokkieh
    Staff

Ah, okay. It looks like you have an old suspended site in this account. Please contact our terms of service team directly if you need further help with this, as we cannot help with suspended sites in the forums.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/suspended-blogs/

As you were able to create a site using a different account, I’m closing this to further replies.

The topic ‘Why i can't build a WordPress site free?’ is closed to new replies.