Why does my gravatar link to a defunct blog?

• When I comment on other blogs my gravatar link (I guess) directs to a defunct blog name I used to have; how can I link this to my current/prefered blog which is the one listed in the Blog URL spot below?
    Blog url: http://4dfarmandrabbitry.wordpress.com/

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You can chnage the primary blog your username is linked to. Here’s how to link your username to your blog in your blog Dashboard -> Users -> Personal Settings -> then scroll down to Account Details. Then scroll down to where it says ‘Primary Blog‘ select the URL for your primary wordpress.com blog and then save changes.

Now every time you sign into the forum we can all click on your username and your blog will be linked to it. And every time you leave a comment on a blog your username can be likewise clicked and your blog can be instantly located. Note: this chnage is not retroactive.

• I figured this out on my own but for those of you that are not technologically savvy (much like myself) here are the directions.

Go to your preferred blog’s Dashboard and scroll down to Users

Hover over the Users tab and select Personal Settings from the drop down menu

Scroll down to Account Details-Website and type in the name of your preferred blog

Save changes

This will change the blog that your Gravatar links to when you post to other blogs/websites but it doesn’t appear to be retroactive; it will only make this link from the time you make the change on.

Hope this helps someone.

God bless

• Thanks for the input Time Thief; I did that previously (changing primary blog) but that did not rectify the situation. The directions I posted above had the desired effect though.

• Thanks for sharing and best wishes with your blog.

• The topic ‘Why does my gravatar link to a defunct blog?’ is closed to new replies.