Why aren't all of my WordAds showing?

• I have checked on my computer, my phone, my works computer, my boyfriends computer, and his phone, and some of the ads will appear at times, but they aren’t consistent. Many times there is just the word “advertisement” with a big blank space underneath. Can you explain why this is happening? I don’t have an ad blocker on any of my devices and other ads are showing up completely normally on my computer so I’m unsure of what is going on.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I’ve asked our ads team to take a look (I also see the ads are missing) and will update you as soon as I know more. Thanks for your patience!

• thank you! I appreciate your help.

• Hi again,

After chatting with our ads team, it seems the site is currently receiving a low score (with advertisers) because it’s just too new to know much about it. For example, the domain is less than two weeks old, there is not much content, and it is not yet indexed by Google and Bing (which are some of the sources they pull data from along with internal scans.)

My suggestion would be to submit your site to be indexed by both Google and Bing, and start building up some more traffic. We’ll re-scan the site regularly and once advertisers have classified and understand your site a bit better, you’ll start seeing the number of ads increase.

Probably a good thing to keep in mind here with advertising revenue (as well as blogging in general) is that it’s a marathon, not a sprint. So keep blogging and speaking your truth, and good things usually flow from that. :)

Hope this helps!

• The topic ‘Why aren't all of my WordAds showing?’ is closed to new replies.