What do I get with WordPress Premium Plan?

• I see WordPress.com changed the loose items in the store (like domain mapping, custom css) to Plans. Previously for domain mapping and custom css I payed some 20-30 dollar. The Premium Plan is 99 dollar. Also, in this new situation I have to buy a complete package, while previously I could purchase only the add-ons I needed.

What’s the deal? Is this just a more lucrative business plan for WordPress.com or do I really get value for money comparable to what it used to be?

Erik de Vries
    WP Webbouw

• Hi there. This new model has been around for a year now already. Custom domains and domain mapping can still be bought separately, but all the other upgrades are now bundled. However, if you have existing single upgrades you should still be able renew them at their regular prices, as long as you don’t let them expire.

For a complete breakdown of what’s included in Premium, see here: https://store.wordpress.com/plans/premium/

• The topic ‘What do I get with WordPress Premium Plan?’ is closed to new replies.