Website page

• Author

Hi,
    We have recently found out that we have purchased the premium plan with yourselves. I have created a page- but i understand that our website is under strettonpreschool.com- When we type this in the URL, a page comes up.
    I have then logged onto word press to update this, which i have completed.
    Its now asking for money from us and saying the website i have customised is under a different website name?

The blog I need help with is strettonpreschoolcom.wordpress.com.

supernovia
    Staff

Hi @strettonpreschool2019, I see you’ve bought a plan so you can host your domain here. We do require paid plans to add custom domains, so that’s normal, but the rest of your question makes me wonder if there’s a different site you’re referring to.

Is the pink site the one you’ve customized, or is there another site?

No but when i have gone customised, it sent me to a different page. So that is the one i have customised. the page link for this is http://www.strettonpreschoolcom.wordpress.com

fstat
    Staff

Hi there,

The site you mention is on the Free plan and I don’t see any plan purchased on the account you’re currently logged in.

strettonpreschool.com which is on the Premium plan is owned by a different account and you need to log in to that account in order to be able to manage it.

If you cannot access that account, please follow our Account Recovery guide:

https://en.support.wordpress.com/account-recovery/

What makes a TLD ineligible. I have just tried to migrate my Google domain to WordPress and have got a flag when trying to make payment that ‘Cannot transfer in domains with ineligible TLDs.’

I have bought a Theme and have access to a complex-looking dashboard of ‘WPBakery’ customisation which makes absolutely no sense to me, so wanting to use a more simple format for my Website creation, and hoping to be able to migrate over before the end of the free 30day BlueHost hosting offer.

Help please. thank you

Hey @judyrobertswork, since this is a different issue from the one in the original post, could you start a new topic here?
    https://en.forums.wordpress.com/?new=1

You can add a “modlook” tag if you’d like to get staff attention.

That way the people who have been working on this topic won’t get unwanted notifications as we troubleshoot your issue. Thanks!

Hi there.
    Not sure what you mean, I but think you are referring to my 2nd para? so here it is separate to the first one so two separate things. Although they aren’t really separate as the 2nd one is the reason for the 1st! But if you can help – thank you!

I have bought a Theme and have access to a complex-looking dashboard of ‘WPBakery’ customisation which makes absolutely no sense to me, so wanting to use a more simple format for my Website creation, and hoping to be able to migrate over before the end of the free 30day BlueHost hosting offer.

The topic ‘Website page’ is closed to new replies.