Visitor count appears to be not working

• Author

cbbrown3

Over the last 4 hours, my blog has added 60 to 70 views but the visitor count has not changed. It seemed to be low yesterday and today it has been even worse.

The blog I need help with is cliffswinepicks.com.

indiequeen84

Same here. I just woke up to my stats showing 1 visitor and 123 views. I’ve had this same problem a few weeks ago and it was a glitch in WordPress. Does anyone know what’s going on right now? The blog I need help with is http://www.floatingindreams.com.

Thank you!

This seems to happen from time to time and then it gets fixed.

lucas3foot

Right with you guys. Lots of different countries, just one visitor.
    https://corporalculture.wordpress.com

kokkieh
    Staff

Howdy everyone,

Thanks for reporting this. We are aware of the issue and are working to fix it. We’ll update you here as we get new information.

To anyone else having this issue, please subscribe to the thread so you are notified when we update it, but you don’t need to post here as well.

pavlougio

hi! i have the same problem with my blog vgrv.gr! Today i i have one of the fastest readers in the world. he gave my blog 306 views from five different countries! I use the visual theme…

pavlougio

The number of views that the bar chart gives me is also way off. It says 306 views but the sum of each post’s views is 88…

kokkieh
    Staff

@pavlougio
    Did you read my reply above?

pavlougio

@kokkieh Sorry, somehow i managed to miss it… you can delete my posts.

Desde hace cuatro horas no funciona mi sistema de contabilizar visitantes… ¿Qué podría hacer?? Solo cuento visitas y no visitantes..

Same problem. Hope they fix this soon.

celleradocse

Same problem, hope you solve it soon, as usual always you’ve do ne, so far :-)

Hello, my name is Aldo Ruiz. Over the last 4 hours, my blog has added 80 views but the visitor count has not changed. It seemed to be low yesterday and today it has been even worse.

The blog I need help with is elteatrerodotcom.wordpress.com

85wzen

Glad that the problem is being fixed… I think I’m glad to have Stat Counter as well, during times when one or the other is down… it’s always gonna go down no matter what it is…! But it’s nice to have a backup!

ktlwalker

Following this! Same problem on my blog. winsomekaty.wordpress.com
    Thank you for looking into the issue. :)

Following.

ppfamerica

walterbitner

following

Well, since I can’t get updates unless I comment, it’s not working on my blog, either. https://wendythewanderer.wordpress.com/

retroracers

Following

The topic ‘Visitor count appears to be not working’ is closed to new replies.