Upgrade and web connect

• Hi, I just connected my go daddy domain to WordPress because I want to host my websites in WordPress but what is confusing to me now is the fact that the options of upgrading are not in my account except two which is personal and business that someone is trying to market in my account. What happened to the e commerce which was the third options. I want to deal with word press directly I don’t want to use any agents marketing links or go between any intermediary. Any attachments on my account should be remove. Moreover, in going forward, if I can get any contact telephone number to speak to WordPress because I have couple of websites I want to be building that’s why I want to do it myself and learn in going forward

• Hi there,

Yes, you will initially see two plans when you click on the plan tab, but you will need to click on the Business sites and online stores tab in order to see the Business and eCommerce plans:

Moreover, in going forward, if I can get any contact telephone number to speak to WordPress because I have couple of websites I want to be building that’s why I want to do it myself and learn in going forwar

We do not provide phone support because many of the issues we discuss require frequent reference to web links and code.

https://en.support.wordpress.com/live-chat/#phone-support

We do provide support through these forums, via email, and even live chat if you have a paid plan. If you have the Business Plan, we even provide support via video chat.

For the different ways we provide support, please visit our support page:

Contact WordPress.com Support

Please let us know how we can assist via this thread, and we’ll be happy to assist.

Thanks,

• The topic ‘Upgrade and web connect’ is closed to new replies.