Unable to Write New Post or Load Profile/Stats/Site Pages

• Hello Team!

I cannot write a new post on my site. My profile, stats, or anything else on my user interface will not load. Everything is a variety of light blue shades. Can you please help me?

My blog janelleclayton.com load perfectly fine to the public. However, I cannot make any changes as the owner.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

I’ve added modlook tag in sidebar for staff assistance. Staff will soon help you out.

Meanwhile you can share your username which you are using to login as it will help staff to check profile from the back end.

Also sometimes user’s faces this problems due to some browser issue. I recommend you please follow the steps mention in the article to clear the browser cache: https://en.support.wordpress.com/browser-issues/#clearing-your-browser-cache

Hope this help!

Thanks!

• Hi there,

This looks like a browser issue. Please try the following things:

– Clear your browser’s cache
    – Force refresh the page
    – Log-out from your WordPress.com account and log-in again.

If that doesnít work then please check your browser settings or use another browser. You can read more about how to troubleshoot your browser issues here:

Solve Common Browser Issues

If this doesn’t work or you have more questions, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help!

• The topic ‘Unable to Write New Post or Load Profile/Stats/Site Pages’ is closed to new replies.