Unable to remove Google Maps from page

• Hi,

I’m new to WordPress and have just picked up my friends website to do some admin on it as we are now running a business together.

As part of the website, there is a “contact us” page. On this page, the original developer has inserted a google maps plug-in of sorts. However it’s not working. I’ve established that i need to pay for both Google maps to work and for the developer to fix it, but in an effort to reduce costs i’m trying to remove the whole thing myself because it’s not really necessary for the site.

My issue is i cannot find a way to remove it anywhere. There is no actual plug-in installed (i use the term above because i don’t know any other way to describe it) and when i edit the code on the page itself and remove all references to the Google Maps it doesn’t change the page at all.

The website is roystonmedicinemovement.com.au if that helps at all.

Please let me know if you might need any other information.

Many thanks for trying to help!

• Your site is using the standalone version of wordpress.org; their forum is at https://wordpress.org/support/forums/.
    As you are using a custom theme, you need to contact the developer as we don’t have access to the files of that theme; so we can’t find out where to search for that Google maps code.

• Okay sorry about that thought it was a .com version i’ll follow up the question in those forums.

• The topic ‘Unable to remove Google Maps from page’ is closed to new replies.