Unable to log in to wordpress through Bluest

• Author

cmiles388

I’m having trouble every time I try to log in to wordpress from Bluehost to work on my site. I purchased a pro-photo theme and installed it and everything seemed to work fine until i started receiving the below notifications, and now i can’t even log into my wordpress through bluehost at all. I reached out to ProPhoto’s CS and Bluehost’s CS, but no one seems to be able to help me. They all said they fixed the issue but it’s still coming up. Has anyone else ever had this issue?

Notice: Undefined index: bounce in /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/sso.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/sso.php:30) in /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 920

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/sso.php:30) in /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 921

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/sso.php:30) in /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 922

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/sso.php:30) in /home2/tinamas6/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

The blog I need help with is tinamariephotography.wordpress.com.

supernovia
    Staff

@cmiles388 sorry to hear that. These forums are actually for the sites here at WordPress.com, which is different than what you have as your own WordPress installation at another host.

You might ask Bluehost to restore a backup for you, or you can look for tips over at https://wordpress.org/support

Good luck!

The topic ‘Unable to log in to wordpress through Bluest’ is closed to new replies.