Unable to import Flickr photos to my WP site.

• How do I move photos from my Flickr account to my WP. My site is at strathamheritage.wordpress.com Please help me.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• This statement is not true: “The blog I need help with is strathamheritage.wordpress.com. I do not need help with this blog or any blog. I need help with moving photos into my WP site:

• Can you share the address of your site. You have been posting multiple threads and may well be asking in the wrong support forum.

• This statement is not true: “The blog I need help with is strathamheritage.wordpress.com”. I do not need help with this blog or any blog. I need help with moving photos into my WP site:

• This statement is not true: “The blog I need help with is strathamheritage.wordpress.com”. I do not need help with this blog or any blog. I need help with moving photos into my WP site:

So what is the address of your “WP” site?

• Ny WP site is at strathamheritage.wordpress.com. ‘Sorry to take so long in replyinh,

• You seem to be under the impression that a WordPress.com blog and site are two different things. They are the same. You call your site a site. WordPress.com call your site a blog. The terms are interchangeable. The instructions at https://en.support.wordpress.com/images/flickr-photos/ should work for you.

• Please tell me how to move hundreds of 0hotos from my
    flickr account to my
    wp site menu. Thank you.
    The correct first word in the above post Is My, not Ny.

• Email
    Wallace Stuart <(email visible only to moderators and staff)>
    WordPress.com Forums <(email visible only to moderators and staff)>
    Thursday April 25, 2019 at 4:17 PM

screen shot

Wallace Stuart
    (email visible only to moderators and staff)

On 4/24/19, 2:39 PM, “Wallace Stuart” <(email visible only to moderators and staff)> wrote:

Today, I can not paste the link to my Flickr photo into my WP site menu. Attached is a screen shot of the failure message that was generated. Please help me move photos into my site’s menu.

Wallace Stuart

——————————-
    On 4/24/19, 2:39 PM, “Wallace Stuart” <(email visible only to moderators and staff)> wrote:

Thank you for explaining the sameness of site and blog. This afternoon, I wanted to paste the link to a Flickr photo to a separate line at the site, but I couldn’t go to Customize. After clicking on Customize several times, this is what came up: “Sorry, the customizing tools did not load correctly
    Try again”. Is there another way to paste in a Flickr photo to my site than at Customize.?

Wallace Stuart
    Stratham Heritage Commission
    26 StrathamGrn
    Stratham NH 03885-2341
    ——————————————–

On 4/21/19, 3:49 PM, “WordPress.com Forums” <(email visible only to moderators and staff)> wrote:

themagicrobot wrote:

This statement is not true: “The blog I need help with is strathamheritage.wordpress.com”. I do not need help with this blog or any blog. I need help with moving photos into my WP site:
    So what is the address of your “WP” site?

Post Link: https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/unable-to-import-flickr-photos-to-my-wp-site/#post-3299581

———–

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to a forum topic.

Login and visit the topic to unsubscribe from these emails.

• The topic ‘Unable to import Flickr photos to my WP site.’ is closed to new replies.