TWO ACCOUNTS, a real mess. Wish to cancel 1 and transfer Premium Plan to the other acc

• Author

I haven’t really started working on web or blog since this has been a real mess. Would it be easier if we cancelled both accounts and start fresh? But then, I’m afraid of loosing the names that i registered, which are very important to me.

I have 2 accounts and wish to transfer Premium Plan from one to the other since the first one has wrong names.

CORRECT ACC:
    museoiconos.wordpress.com

artespiritu2020.wordpress.com

WRONG ACC:
    WRONG domain: arteyespiritudotblog.wordpress.com
    WRONG SITE: artseyespiritu.wordpress.com

This is ok and i would like to keep the blog name, if possible:
    arteyespiritu.blog.wordpress.com

yoga1103

Hi,

You have a Premium Plan, you can get personal support over chat anytime you wish. The ‘Happiness Engineers’ will help you in real time to resolve all your queries.

You have registered the domain name arteyespiritu.blog, which I guess is part of the Premium Plan you pay for every year. It is not made the Primary Domain, you can raise that during your ‘Chat Support’ and it will be resolved.

To get ‘Chat Support’:
    – log in to wordpress.com
    – go to https://wordpress.com/help/contact,
    – scroll to the bottom to fill in the request query and wait for a reply from a ‘Happiness Engineer’.

Hope that is helpful.

– best regards,

The topic ‘TWO ACCOUNTS, a real mess. Wish to cancel 1 and transfer Premium Plan to the other acc’ is closed to new replies.