Thrive Global

• Hi
    How can I post my blog to Thrive Global? I have signed up with them, and notice they use WordPress. How can I connect both accounts to post blogs?
    Thanks
    Regina

• Hi Regina,

Do you mean https://thriveglobal.com/?

That site was built using the open source WordPress software at another hosting provider. It is not hosted with us, and we have no control over that site.

To connect that site to your WordPress.com account, that site needs to have the Jetpack plugin installed with an active connection to WordPress.com. Only an admin on that site can do this.

Once a Jetpack connection exists for an admin user on that site, you’ll then be able to connect your user account on that site to your own WordPress.com account, provided you have a user role that gives you access to the WP-Admin dashboard on that site.

If you don’t have access to WP-Admin, you won’t be able to connect that site to your WordPress.com account even if it is using Jetpack.

For help with whether or not Jetpack is installed on that site, and whether or not your account has dashboard access, please contact an admin on that site directly.

• The topic ‘Thrive Global’ is closed to new replies.