Theme Sight: Make it mobile friendly

• Hi!
    I have my wordpress site at goingraw.se or goingrawfood.com. I like how my website looks on a computer or a tablet. But my website looks really strange on a mobile phone.

I want my website to look the same on my mobile as it does on a computer. When Im viewing my website on a mobile I can scroll down at the bottom and choose “view full site” and then the site looks the same on the phone as on the computer. I want to have that as a deafult!

Is that possible? Where do I change that?
    Or can I use some kind of plugin to change my site to look the same on the phone as on the computer. I’ve tried to ad a plugin, but I dont have any option to “ad plugin” on my WP admin site.

Many thanks!!
    Maria Ericsson

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You are off on a wrong track. The mobile ready theme is default and a completely different theme that you do not need to enable at all. The Sight theme is a responsive layout theme https://theme.wordpress.com/themes/features/responsive-layout/

A responsive layout theme adapts to different screen sizes so that your website will work (and be optimized for) iPhones, iPads, Android and other mobile devices. When responsive width themes are viewed on mobiles sidebars appear below the posts in order to provide as much space as possible for reading.

As I said above the mobile theme is a completely different theme. When we use a responsive theme we disable the mobile theme. Go to > Appearance > Mobile and disable the mobile theme

• Thank you so much! I had no idea that it was so easy! :)

Have a lovely day!

• Sometimes it is the easy things that are so hard to figure out that they drive us crazy. Best wishes for happy blogging. :)

• The topic ‘Theme Sight: Make it mobile friendly’ is closed to new replies.