The blog has changed language from Catalan to Spanish.

• Hello,
    I’m learning WordPress. I’ve been a couple of months without update, the content of my blog. The theme and the contents were written in Catalan, but now everything is in Spanish: pages, tags, etc..
    I have not updated the blog for content online that are still are in Catalan, but in the backoffice everything is in Spanish. I do not want to update the blog and is published in Spanish.
    How can I translate the text I posted in Catalan? I use a free theme for now (Misty Lake).
    I want to talk again in my language ¡
    Thanks ¡

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• You set your interface language for the blog on this page > Settings > General

• Sorry. I don’t understand what you’re telling me. I’m just learning WP.
    You said me in this page? Or in the settings of the theme I have?
    The language of the interface I have changed making it a new configuration. But I can’t change the language of all the contents that are explaining all our activities.
    Thanks you very much¡

• Hi there,

There isn’t a way to automatically translate the contents of your blog (for example, the posts and pages you published before) into another language. You will need to edit each post or page and replace the contents with the translated text.

For example, you can go to Pages > All Pages in your dashboard (to the Edit Pages Screen). To edit the contents of a page, you can click on the page title. Enter the new text for that page and any new categories or tags, and then click the Update button to save your changes.

Please let me know if I can provide any further help with this. :)

• The topic ‘The blog has changed language from Catalan to Spanish.’ is closed to new replies.