Switching permanently back to Classic Style Editor

• We don’t feel that your new design for the CMS editor is easier and better to use, and would like to PERMANENTLY switch back to Classic Editor – is there a way to do so without having to perform a switch every time we start a new post?

Thanks much for your quick reply.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• At the top of the new editor you should see a link to use the Classic view instead. If you have cookies enabled on your browser your preference will be saved and it will take you to the classic editor automatically next time you create a new post via the drop-down menu in the black admin bar or edit a post via the edit button on the blog itself.

However, the pencil icon in the blue Reader menu bar will always take you to the new editor.

• I’m glad there’s a way to switch permanently back. I HATE the new editor. It has numerous problems. and is MUCH more difficult to use.

• @phicks2012
    Just keep in mind that every time you clear your cookies it will send you to the new editor again, and also if you use a different computer or browser. Then just reselect the classic editor and it will again remember your preference from there.

• The topic ‘Switching permanently back to Classic Style Editor’ is closed to new replies.