Support Request

• Author

danidanzop

“We’re on it!
    We sent your question to our Expert Users. You will hear back via email as soon as an Expert has responded (usually within an hour). For now you can close this window or continue using WordPress.com”

……….

That’s the message I get when I ask a support question. However, I have 4 outstanding support requests. One I have been waiting for 24hours the other 3 about 2-3 weeks.

In the past, when I first started, it was live chat, and I would get a response, and someone to chat to within a few minutes.

What has changed? Is there something wrong with my account? Will I get a response to my questions? Some I have figured out already, but the latest support request question I really need help with.

Also, I want to upgrade to the Business Plan in the near future. Do I need to worry about this? Will I get proper support once I’m a business plan customer?

Thank you. I hope someone has the time to get back to me.

The blog I need help with is 3be9.wordpress.com.

fstat
    Staff

Hi there,

In the past, when I first started, it was live chat, and I would get a response, and someone to chat to within a few minutes.

Support for free sites is handled in these forums. We also offer a limited live chat support for pre-sales questions.

Also, I want to upgrade to the Business Plan in the near future. Do I need to worry about this? Will I get proper support once I’m a business plan customer?

If you upgrade to the Business plan you’ll have access to 24/7 live chat support.

If you have any other questions, just let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

danidanzop

Where do I go to ask pre sales questions?

You can ask us here, we’ll be happy to help :)

danidanzop

Thanks, got it. Will do.

The topic ‘Support Request’ is closed to new replies.