Stow theme – button color changeable?

• I am wondering if the coral pink button color can be changed to something more in line with what would match my logo? If this is possible, please alert me to how it may be done. Sincere Thanks!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello!

Yes, you can change the color of buttons in the Stow theme if you are on a WordPress.com plan that supports custom CSS.

To change the button color add this custom CSS:

/* change button color * /
    .wp-block-button__link {background-color: green;}

If you key this instead of using copy-and-paste to add it to your site, notice that the second line begins with a period.

At the time I was looking at your site, I didn’t see a logo to use as guidance for a color choice, so I changed the button color to green in the example. If you want to change the color by name, here is one site that lists HTML color names. (There are many others.)

However you choose to specify the button color, you would replace the word green in the example code with your color choice.

• I have researched and decided that I need to remain with a Personal plan for now, so I do not have the ability for custom CSS color change. The choices are of a large selection and are tempting. I would have chosen Steel Blue. My logo is not yet ready for the page, but hopefully will be posted shortly. At least the bright coral is complementary to the steel blue of my logo.

Sincere thanks for your assistance.

• Hi @aspirereadingtherapy,

for now it is only possible to adjust that with custom CSS, however, we are working to add the color adjustments to all of the newer themes. You are welcome to wait until that feature is available or, have a look at some older themes that will allow you to customize the colors of your site :)

Also, remember that with your plan you can access support directly via https://wordpress.com/help/contact. That way you can get help faster.

• The topic ‘Stow theme – button color changeable?’ is closed to new replies.