Stopped getting verification numerical code for other WordPress account

• I write for a website that uses WordPress as an admin. For the longest time, I’ve been able to log into that CMS with the e-mail associated with that site, my password, and the number code that’s always texted to me. But since Sunday, the texts stropped coming. I tried using the backup codes to get into that account, but they all failed. Is there some way that the two step authentication can be disabled for that account on your end? I haven’t been able to get any work done since this issue sprung up. I’ve been getting verification codes from everyone else expect for WordPress.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The blog I actually need help with is Heavy.com

• I mistakenly deleted the backup codes (not gonna lie – I did it in a fit of frustration since none of them allowed me to get back into my account), so any other methods would be greatly appreciated

• One last thing – I already contacted my mobile phone company and they assured me everything is fine on their end.

• Hi there,

heavy.com is on our VIP hosting platform, so we cannot help with this in this forum.

Please email support[at]vip.wordpress.com, and someone from the VIP support team will help you there.

• The topic ‘Stopped getting verification numerical code for other WordPress account’ is closed to new replies.