STOP BULLYING THE ELDERLY, WORDpress

• Author

notmayberry

Please stop rejecting my passwords. I don’t care if you don’t think my password is not secure. I am OLD, & it is more important that I can remember it. Trust me, it’s fine. STOP BULLYING THE ELDERLY!

The blog I need help with is notmayberry.wordpress.com.

timethief

STOP BULLYING THE ELDERLY!

Are you kidding me? What’s with this ageism nonsense? We can learn new things right up until the day we passover. I’m not buying into that because there is no evidence that the vast and overwhelming number of seniors are not mentally competent and have memory issues. In fact the numbers of seniors who have memory issues are low.

STOP POSING AS A VICTIM!

Only passive aggressive manipulators pose as victims under the guise of being bullied and make demands for special treatment based on ageism.

In fact the password setting requirements are the same for all of us bloggers regardless of age and infirmity. Note my gray hair and know I’m also a senior. My advice is either get with the program as I have done or find anther hobby.

timethief

If you have lost your log-in information you can visit https://en.wordpress.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

The weakest point in any security for your online accounts is usually your password. Traditional Passwords Are No Longer Safe. For Selecting a Strong Password see here http://en.support.wordpress.com/selecting-a-strong-password/

notmayberry

What a jerk you are timethief! Go get some meds for your personality disorder. Shut up; your replies are mean & useless.

I have been using the same password on WordPress for 3 years. I want to keep using it. Suddenly WordPress rejects it because , ” I have used it before”. WordPress is constantly telling me I am not signed into my account when I am signed in.

Apparently, there is no way to give feedback to WordPress, except via trolls like timethief in this forum? Bad idea.

timethief

I have been using the same password on WordPress for 3 years. I want to keep using it. Suddenly WordPress rejects it because , ” I have used it before”. WordPress is constantly telling me I am not signed into my account when I am signed in.

Oh so now that your posing as a victim routine replete with using ageism as a manipulative tool to get special treatment got you nowhere, you prove you can communicate like everyone else. You could try emailing support@wordpress.com

raincoaster

Nobody is bullying you because you are elderly. If you are being bullied, it’s probably because you are an unintelligent drama queen.

raincoaster

See, when you whine and plead privilege, this is what you get. Spam. Great work there.

druesome
    Staff

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you think WordPress.com was bullying you. The only reason why we ask for a secure password is to prevent hackers from gaining unauthorized access to your account. When such happens, there’s a chance that your personal data and blogs may be stolen, and even bigger problems may occur as a result. I think that this little sacrifice on your part would prove beneficial in the long run. Thanks for your understanding.

raincoaster

druesome, I know you’re a much, much nicer person than me. I’d just like to say that I hope WP is treating you right. To get me to respond politely to this rant…I don’t think the budget exists.

timethief

@druesome

Sorry to hear that you think WordPress.com was bullying you.

It’s utterly hilarious to meet anyone online who is plagued by paranoid fantasies that software is capable of discriminating against users based on their age, which is, of course, unknown to the software. LOL :D

For the record the OP has breached the forum code of conduct. However, I’m merciful and forgiving enough not to report it, as picking the wings off may prevent it from flying away home.

galois

raincoaster

soupal02

LOL :D This is one of the most entertaining thread I have found so far !! All credits to our respected elderly blogger whose blog remained empty for 3 years !! :3 xD

galois

@raincoaster: XXL LOL

The topic ‘STOP BULLYING THE ELDERLY, WORDpress’ is closed to new replies.