stop

• stop before trial period runs out

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hello haroldsautosales,

This sounds like an internal message you are seeing. I am unable to see any messages of “stop before trial period runs out”.

Could you please expand more on what you are experiencing?
    Screenshots would help too!

Win

• If I may cut in, @drunkentennis,

Hi @haroldsautosales, for the domain, haroldsautosales.wordpress.com, in order to stop or cancel your trial, you can go to the Purchases page in your account and cancel there.

See “Canceling and Refunding Purchases” on this page for more instructions and screenshots on how to cancel a purchase:

Manage Your Purchases

I will also be tagging this thread for staff so that we can make sure that your request is taken care of as soon as possible, @haroldsautosales. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns and we’d be happy to assist!

Thank you,

• Hi there,

WordPress.com does not offer a trial period on upgrades.

The account you’re using to post here also hasn’t ever purchased an upgrade from us, nor do I see any purchases related to the premium plugins we offer for self-hosted WordPress sites.

If you signed up for a WordPress trial at another hosting provider, you need to contact that hosting provider for help with this, as we have no control over services or products purchased from other companies.

• The topic ‘stop’ is closed to new replies.