Start Over with the same site address/ How to make it Default themed

• Hi, I would like to start over again using the same address. I want my chosen theme to be back into default. However, I couldn’t make it the same again. I tried to delete everything but still the same. The appearance and menus are all messed up. Kindly help. Thanks

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,
    Staff can use a tool to reset your theme for you. I will type modlook into the sidebar tags on this thread for a Staff follow-up. How do I get a Moderator/Staff reply for my question? https://en.support.wordpress.com/getting-help-in-the-forums/#how-do-i-get-a-moderatorstaff-reply-for-my-question Also subscribe to this thread so you are notified when they respond and be patient while waiting. To subscribe look in the sidebar of this thread, find the subscribe to topics link and click it.

• Hi there,

I can help you with this. There are two options:

1. I can reset your site and delete your current content — this will remove
    all current content including media. There will be no way to get the content back again.

2. I can reset your site without deleting your current content. In this case, content from the demo site will be added alongside your existing content.

Let me know which option you would prefer.

Thanks!

• The topic ‘Start Over with the same site address/ How to make it Default themed’ is closed to new replies.