Spacing on right side bar

• We are using the older verison of Ocean Mist. I am not really experienced in CSS or HTML, but could make changes if I knew what to add. Our blog is http://www.MaineRealEstateNews.com and my question is – on the right side bar how can I get some spacing below the last page bar – similar spacing to the other right hand features?

Thanks for any and all help

• You have an independent version of WordPress, which works differently from our software here, so I’m going to refer you to WordPress.org as opposed to WordPress.com. They’ll be able to help you over there.

• I’m not sure what the difference is….are they related in any way?

• They were created by the same people but WordPress.com is a multi-user install, which basically means we can’t make those kinds of changes. You can. But only other people who can would know how to do that, and they’re at the support forum on WordPress.org. There’s a thread at the top of the forum explaining the differences in more detail.

• Thanks, after I posted I did see that thread you referenced. I didn’t realize the difference – My blog was setup by someone else, so I was a little unsure.

• The topic ‘Spacing on right side bar’ is closed to new replies.