"Something went wrong" while making new site

• Hi all, I am creating a new site and I’ve filled in the intitial questions. However, right after I am asked to choose my plan, and I click continue, I encounter an error page that says “something went wrong”. I’ve tried this several times on different days and I’m not sure why it is happening. Any help is appreciated!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi all, I am creating a new site and I’ve filled in the intitial questions. However, right after I am asked to choose my plan, and I click continue, I encounter an error page that says “something went wrong”. I’ve tried this several times on different days and I’m not sure why it is happening. Any help is appreciated!

• Hi, I’ve moved your comment into your existing forum thread. This way the original poster won’t get unwanted notifications, and staff will be able to focus on your account.

Are you using an ad blocker or anything that could be blocking our scripts, and, would you be willing to try signing up with another browser to see if that helps?

• The topic ‘"Something went wrong" while making new site’ is closed to new replies.