Someone wants to unsubscribe from receiving email notifications

• A couple of years ago, someone wrote a comment on my blog and I replied to her comment. S
    Today she wrote mea very angry letter because she says she can’t unsubscribe to stop receiving notifications when I post, but I am not sure if I can help her with that. I didn’t even know she was receiving emails….
    The email address she wrote from is: (email visible only to moderators and staff)
    I am willing to help her because I didn’t know she was receiving them, much less that she was mad about it. PLEASE HELP!

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Your followers control their own subscriptions – you don’t and can’t do this for them. Below are brief instructions for unsubscribing from a blog if the person has a WordPress.com username account:

1. click the “unsubscribe” link on the emails of the posts received at the very bottom of the emails.
    2. go here > http://wordpress.com/#!/read/edit/ locate and click the “x” next to any blog there to unfollow it and no longer receive posts in the Reader or by email.
    3. go to the blog in question and click the unfollow/follow link on your Admin bar.

If the susbcriber does not have a WordPress.com username account then 1. applies.
    1. click the “unsubscribe” link on the emails of the posts received at the very bottom of the emails.

• Thanks for your comment, this person says she has unsubscribed but continues to receive emails. I don't think she has a blog herself, she wrote a comment and I guess that's what has generated the unwanted notifications. Is it possible that she DID unsubscribe and is still receiving emails?

• The topic ‘Someone wants to unsubscribe from receiving email notifications’ is closed to new replies.