Somehow I Deleted the WRONG ONE???

• This morning around 0215 EST, I deleted an excess blog site. Prior to this deletion, I changed the site address from Route427 to Rehabit Crafted. Both of these had ‘wordpress dot com’ at the ending. When I changed Route427 to Rehabit Crafted, it acted as though I had created an additional blog site. Rehabit Crafted had all of the original posts from Route427, while Route427 appeared to have no posts at all. When I deleted Route427, I saw no warnings from WordPress… The deletion was done via the app on my smartphone instead of my laptop. When I clicked Delete, I was taken directly to the popup telling me to type in route427dotwordpressdotcom [route427.wordpress.com] to complete deletion. I did so. It deleted the newly-renamed rehabitcrafteddotwordpressdotcom [rehabitcrafted.wordpress.com] instead, taking all of my posts with it. I run a creative business through this, hence the name change to better align the blog with my business. I had business posts on there. I have no back-up of the Rehabit Crafted site to import the posts to a different / new site. I hadn’t thought I needed one as it was not to be deleted. Please tell me how I might retrieve / recover my lost blog posts? This is over 2 years’ worth of posts.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• The topic ‘Somehow I Deleted the WRONG ONE???’ is closed to new replies.