Slideshow not working.

• Author

I have used the Modularity Lite Theme for quite some time now. Late this fall, my visited my site and discovered my slideshow had stopped working and there was no tabs showing. I was able to get the tabs back up but have had no success with the slideshow. Any suggestions?

The blog I need help with is wildnellysworld.wordpress.com.

rachelmcr
    Staff

Hi there,

For your slideshow to work, the images in your blog posts have to be attached to those posts. There are a couple ways you can attach an image:

1. If you’re uploading a new image and adding it to your post, you can use the “Add Media” button in the post editor to upload it and insert it in your post. Uploading the image there will automatically attach it to your post.

2. You can visit your media library under Media > Add New in your blog’s dashboard. Next to the image you want to attach, you will see “(Unattached)” to any unattached images. You can click the Attach link there to attach the image to your posts.

We have more about that here: Unattached Files

In some cases, you also need to resave the post with that image to make sure it’s correctly attached. Once the image is attached to the post, it will show up in your slideshow.

Please let me know if you have any questions about that. :)

The topic ‘Slideshow not working.’ is closed to new replies.