Sketch theme navigation bar

• Author

blushfb

HI there,

#1. I’d like to move the navigation bar down so it is in line with the bottom of my logo (even with Floral Boutique) without effecting the mobile version.

If I use this code below, it removes/moves the navigation button on a tablet/mobile device. All the other changes I made are fine carrying over to the mobile device.

.main-navigation {
    position: absolute;
    margin-top: 40px;
    margin-left: 405px;
    width: 100%;
    /* This repositions the navigation */
    }

#2. Portfolio slideshow does not automatically switch to the next slide, only manual transitions by using the buttons. Is there a way to make the slides change automatically?

Thanks!

The blog I need help with is blushfb.com.

#1 The mobile/tablet menu is not affected by this code. I wonder if you are noticing different mobile menu. Most of the mobile themes display pull-down menu on mobile devices. Sketch theme is no different.

#2 There is no option to change the slides automatically on the slider, unfortunately.

blushfb

#1- I do notice that when I apply the navigation coding, the “menu symbol” on the mobile device disappears. Can I add the code without affecting this one aspect of the mobile/tablet theme?

Yeah, I noticed the behavior your described.

If you all you want to do is to lower the menu, then you can just add the top margin. So could you remove everything but margin-top from the CSS and see if it helps?

.main-navigation {
    margin-top: 40px;
    }

The topic ‘Sketch theme navigation bar’ is closed to new replies.