Share+Like Buttons & etc. in my blog lost.

• Hello, WordPress team. I got some weird problems at my blog.

– First, some images in the HTML widget (they are photo link for social media) that I wrote them for a long time and I never edit them recently, some photos are vanish.

– Second, my link & share buttons are vanish despite I didn’t hide them. When I checked at Configure > Sharing or Setting > Sharing pages, I didn’t see any option that will let me show those buttons. Therefore, it seems some major social share buttons are not available.

– Third, I couldn’t find sharing & like buttons in all blog posts of my blogger friends except in news feed.

Please reply asap so I can know how to do. Thank you for helping in advance.

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

– First, some images in the HTML widget (they are photo link for social media) that I wrote them for a long time and I never edit them recently, some photos are vanish.

I can see images for all the services you have added in that widget. What exactly is missing for you?

– Second, my link & share buttons are vanish despite I didn’t hide them. When I checked at Configure > Sharing or Setting > Sharing pages, I didn’t see any option that will let me show those buttons. Therefore, it seems some major social share buttons are not available.

Where exactly are you expecting to see sharing buttons that they are not showing? The sharing options in Settings only sets the default for new pages. They don’t make changes to the buttons on pages that are already published.

If buttons are not visible on a particular post or page, you need to edit that post or page there directly, and enable sharing buttons there. Note that at the moment this can only be done in the classic editor, not in the new block editor.

– Third, I couldn’t find sharing & like buttons in all blog posts of my blogger friends except in news feed.

I don’t understand what you’re saying here. If you don’t see buttons on someone else’s site, they likely chose not to display them. That’s not something we can help with.

• The topic ‘Share+Like Buttons & etc. in my blog lost.’ is closed to new replies.