Request for Benevolence edit

• The list order of links does not work and I’d like it if I could change some of the .css settings such as default link color. any hope of an upgrade to this theme?

• And what if you are only one of only a few that desire the same change, and the rest possibly hundreds don’t?

• Marc, be good.

gath, unfortunely, we share the themes here from one central location on each server. If the admin made the change that you requested, it would affect everybody using that theme.

-drmike

• marc, drmike, the change I am asking for is not actually a change, more like a bug fix + feature request… not change. it will only be a benifit to those suffering from the same problems.

the bug is that you cannot sort links

the feature request is changing link colors ,which if I am not mistaken, is possible with other themes. I can imagine it being setting up a varuable for the definitions in the <body> tag.

• marc, drmike, the change I am asking for is not actually a change, more like a bug fix + feature request… not change. it will only be a benifit to those suffering from the same problems.

What you are asking for is a change in the theme. It is a bug in your own eye. You are asking for everybody else who uses that theme to obey your will. Remember, your theme is shared by everybody on that server. Not everyone else has your opinion.

Also you have to remember that the author of the theme created that theme in that way. They made up their own mind to do it that way. To them, it’s not a bug.

I have a feeling that you would be happier with paid hosting as it seems like the standard setup is not something that you want. It sounds like you need to make your own changes.

• The topic ‘Request for Benevolence edit’ is closed to new replies.