Renewal

• Author

I’m trying to renew my account so my site is live. I want the $24 a month plan but do not want to pay in full!! How do I pay monthly!?

The blog I need help with is loveleighweddingsandeventsdotcom.wordpress.com.

antonyagnel

As far as I’m aware, all of the premium upgrades are either yearly charges, or one-time fees (premium themes, usually). There is no way to pay them monthly through WordPress.com.

That’s interesting! All of them say yearly, however, the past year I have been paying monthly… never in full!?

antonyagnel

Hey there, I’ve added modlook tag to this thread. Someone from the WordPress.com team will look into this.

Hi there,

Currently we do not have a monthly subscription option for our upgrades, only a yearly option. You can find out more information regarding our plans here:
    http://wordpress.com/pricing

If you paying for a monthly subscription, it wasn’t from WordPress.com.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

My domain has expired and is currently in the “redemption period.” What steps do I need to take to make my domain active again?

My domain has expired and is currently in the “redemption period.” What steps do I need to take to make my domain active again?

kokkieh
    Staff

Hi there,

Once a domain enters redemption our registrar needs to restore it manually, and they charge us a $80 fee to do that. I’ve sent you a link via email which you can use to pay the redemption and renewal fee, then I can email the registrar to restore the domain. If the recovery fails, your payment will be refunded in full.

Great!! Thanks so much kokkieh! I have renewed the site… do you know how long it will take to link back up?

kokkieh
    Staff

I’ve emailed our registrar to restore the domain. It usually takes about 48 hours, but there might be a bit of a delay after the holiday weekend, so please keep that in mind. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Thank you! If you could keep me updated that would be great… I will keep checking as well!! #freakingout

bruceallen
    Staff

Hi there! The domain has been restored to your account and is active again!

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank You So Much!

The topic ‘Renewal’ is closed to new replies.