Remove gay pride banner.

• Author

Talk about shoving an issue in front of people’s face. You should be ashamed of yourself wordpress. Disgusting display of power.

The blog I need help with is d7100shooter.wordpress.com.

WP, I respect your views on Gays…but personally I don’t support your goals for gay marriage…Marriage is only for between male and female…It is not being unequal…GOD the true author of Marriage has just made it that way…it is not men who should change the meaning of marriage. I hope you respect my beliefs as well so please don’t put it on my private personal page.

cbrooks0308

Contact the Better Business Bureau. I did. Flood the administrations’ email.
    help@wordpress.com
    support@ wordpress.com

justjennifer

From an earlier Staff reply:

The rainbow master bar was added in support of the Supreme Court of the United States ruling on same-sex marriage today.

https://twitter.com/wordpressdotcom/status/614552264481603585

WordPress.com has joined other companies such as Tumblr, Twitter, Google, and Facebook in showing our support for marriage equality.

Also:

You can hide the header yourself by following the instructions in this post:
    https://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/heres-how-to-remove-the-rainbow-banner-from-the-top-of-your-reader?replies=2

Staff have also indicated that the banner is temporary.

I WANT IT GONE, NOT HIDDEN.

justjennifer

Staff have also indicated that the banner is temporary.

timethief

That’s too bad because hiding it is the only option.

“That’s to bad”???? Great way to treat your members/customers. I suggest you take a course in customer service.

timethief

This is a peer support forum. I am a Volunteer and you know that I don’t have any customers here. Your repeated protests over a temporary banner that viewers cannot see may be indicative of a refusal to take care of yourself and move on if your head space cannot take being told no.

If you are a volunteer here, representing wordpress; then yes, you do have customers. You are an intermediary between me and wordpress. You should be treating members a little better and not threatening them as you did in a previous post to me.

timethief

I represent myself and under the code of conduct here I am unable to clearly express the contempt I have for your behavior.

lowcountry1

Why does WordPress feel it must cower to the opinion of the minority on this issue of same-sex marriages? The majority of Americans (which include your subscribers) do not like having this jammed down our throats!

timethief

Cower to the opinions of a minority bigoted, hate filled homophobes – IMO WordPress.COM management and Staff are too courageous to ever do that on this international blogging forum.

Hi all,

As mentioned previously, the banner is temporary. It will eventually be removed. I’ll be closing this thread.

The topic ‘Remove gay pride banner.’ is closed to new replies.