Refund for Personal Plan paid with WordPress.com Credits

• I paid S$60 for the Personal plan by accident using my WordPress.com credits.

I cancelled the plan rightaway. Since I am within the 30-day refund window and I used WordPress.com credits, I assumed the refund to be instant.

But it’s has been many days now but the refund is still not credited back to my account. Emails have no response as well.

I believe this is a quick fix. Can someone help me out with this?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Hi there,

Can you tell how many days have been passed since you cancel the plan?
    Because, Refunds usually take around ten business days to complete, so it’s normal that you won’t see the refund in your statement yet, as it has only been four business days since we processed this. Additionally, this depends on processing times at your bank, so please contact them directly if you still don’t see the refund after ten business days.

You can read more about refund policy here:
    https://wordpress.com/support/manage-purchases/#refund-policy

I am tagging “modlook” to get a staff’s attention.

• Hi there, it’s been about 5 days. I paid using WordPress.com credits so there should not be any bank involved right?

Refunds for WordPress.com credits I hope should be faster than credit card refunds,

Do you need me to provide the receipt ID of the purchase?

• Hi there,

There is no need to provide any receipt or transaction ids here.
    We do not have access to the billing system.
    So I have already marked this thread as modlook so soon one of the staff members will check and reply.

• Hi @taimingk,

I’ve refunded the credits to your account.

I hope that helps :)

• Hi @fresatomica, thanks for the prompt response regarding this situation! Very much appreciated :-)

• The topic ‘Refund for Personal Plan paid with WordPress.com Credits’ is closed to new replies.