Problem submitting comments on a site

• Author

jwfredland

I have been a commenter on a WordPress site for a long time. I recently got a new iPhone and now I have two issues, which only seem to arise after about 30 comments have been made to a new article. The problems are:
    1. After about 30 comments are made, no further comments show up. I have to go to the web site to see additional comments.
    2. Once this occurs, I have to log in every time I want to post a comment or reply, that is, type in my blog name and email address, and site password.
    3. Also, after about 30 comments, the “like” button doesn’t work. If I try it I just get a blank white WordPress screen.

Thanks for any help.

John Fredland

Site: (redacted).
    WP.com: Yes
    Correct account: Unknown

amirudra789

Hello there!

Could you please share your site URL in question so we can take a closer look and help.

Regards:

jwfredland

The site is pittpov.com

Thank you.

aleone89
    Staff

Hello there,

Many thanks for that additional information.

1. After about 30 comments are made, no further comments show up. I have to go to the web site to see additional comments.

Ok, so is when you’re commenting on the site, or when receiving comments?

The reason why I ask is because I don’t see this site connected to this WordPress.com account.

2. Once this occurs, I have to log in every time I want to post a comment or reply, that is, type in my blog name and email address, and site password.
    3. Also, after about 30 comments, the “like” button doesn’t work. If I try it I just get a blank white WordPress screen.

Ok is this happening when viewing the site on a computer or via the WordPress.com app?

Many thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.