printing individual blog posts

• Can I use something like the recipe shortcode print function to allow readers to print out individual blog posts (without the whole page printing out each time)?

The blog I need help with is: (visible only to logged in users)

• Enable sharing icons and discover there is a print button yo can enable too. http://en.support.wordpress.com/sharing/

• already using the print/share button, but okay, you’re right that prints just one blog post…the problem is that (unlike the nifty recipe print function) it prints the whole page (ie the sidebar on the right, and narrows the page so our title hangs wrong…also, at the end of the post there’s a dropdown follow-this-bog form that weirdly appears in the printed copy) rather than *just* the blog post itself…

• I’d like to be able to print out posts as I add them so I can send them by snail mail to a non-techy relative who really isn’t going to get the hang of following the blog online but likes the content. What is the easiest way to do this? I don’t particularly need my readers to do this – just me. Nor do I want to ‘self publish’ a book of my blog – just print things as I create them.
    Thanks

• Use the button TT mentioned.

• Thanks – that is clear once I see it though it would be good to get just the post without all the other stuff on the page (as the previous person said). It will do for my purposes though. Thanks

• The topic ‘printing individual blog posts’ is closed to new replies.